The First! The Best!
Ganada Korean Language Institute
Ranked #1 in sales of
Korean Language textbooks
over 30 years of
teaching Korean language
Perfectly designed online Korean lectures
Elementary 1A Basic Koreans for
Elementary 1B Basic Koreans for
1A+1B Basic Koreans for
Elementary 2A Basic Koreans for
Elementary 2B Basic Koreans for
2A+2B Basic Koreans for
Elementary 1&2 Basic Koreans
for Beginner level1 Basic Korean
for Beginner level2 Basic Korean
for Beginner level1&2 Basic Korean
offers a range of high-quality programs.
Enjoy our programs suitable for you.
- Core lectures
- Dialogue & Vocabulary
- Key Expression Practice
- Memorizing Dialogues
- <Speaking, Reading, Listening, Writing>
- Live Korean videos, subtitles
- Audio files for reading comprehension, answers
- Audio files for listening comprehension, answers
- Audio files for dictation, sentences
- Words classified into categories, image, audio files
We understand your struggles when you study Korean all alone.
Start learning Korean with e-GANADA from conversation class to TOPIK class
▶ Our team consists of professional teachers who are all qualified to teach Korean and authors of the GANADA Korean textbooks used in lessons.
▶ It contains 30 years of teaching know-how.
▶ The qualified instructor explains thoroughly in English.
▶ If you ask any questions you don’t know while studying, we will answer you clearly.
▶ You can see the same effect as an offline class.
▶ Based on your specific learning needs customized courses are available such as conversation, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, practical korean(live korean), etc.
Find a course
Start the lesson on
10% discount on online/offline classes of Ganada Korean Language Institute
Audio & video files for the reading part
Audio & video files for the listening part
Audio & video files for 100 sentences of Dictation
Audio and video files for Vocabulary classified into categories
- "I was an absolute beginner in Korean, couldn’t even read Korean alphabet, so I worried a lot about online lectures. However, I was able to catch up without difficulties, thanks to the teacher explaining in slow and easy words. The best thing about online lectures is I can listen again and again. In terms of language learning, I think nothing beats practice and practice. After I build up confidence by studying by myself, I‘d like to take one-on-one lesson and pick up my speaking skill."
- "While considering how to study Korean language without going to Korea because of the covid 19, I came across this wonderful videos. I am so glad that I can study by myself, abd I'm looking forward to visiting Korea sometime soon."
- "I studied beginner’s level many times, but I wanted to organize what I had learned one more time. As I listened to the level 2 course repeatedly, I was able to clearly understand the parts that were confusing."
- "There are many good things about a group study, but sometimes I am worried about what other people think about me. In video lectures on the other hand, I don’t have to worry about other people. I even feel like the teacher explain me directly so I can totally focus. If you really want a good outcome, I think there is nothing better than video lectures."
- "I'm currently taking class at Ganada Korean in Seoul. In class, it was a little embarrassing to ask questions about what had been covered already. So I signed up for this to review clearly what I learned in class."
- "I'm working as an English teacher in Gwangju. I have no time to study Korean on the weekdays. The video lecture is not too burdensome, so I study on weekend and sometime in the evening whenever I can make time. I think I can make it a good habit to study Korean and master the beginner's level by myself."
- "I don't have problem making easy conversations. However, without understanding about sentence structures and grammars, there is only so much I can speak. I tried to study on my own, but it didn't work out. So, I am watching this video lectures to straighten up my Korean grammar knowledge."
- "It's been a year since I worked here in Korea, but my Korean is not getting better because people are mostly talking to me in English. In this video lecture, I can clearly listen to the teacher's perfect pronunciation. That way, I think I can correct my pronunciation and it is really fun to practice imitating the teacher's pronunciation and intonation."